Thanks to popular demand (and by "popular demand," we really mean "so our quiz writing department doesn’t get laid off), we have added another section to our Motorcycle Safety Quiz. The idea is to keep valley motorcyclists safe by educating them and helping them avoid dangerous motorcycle accidents.
If you passed sections one and deux with flying colors, well,
the third time’s a charm you’re ready for part tres!
It’s all about traffic signals. And it’s not as easy as you might think. Good luck!
1. What does a flashing red light mean?
- Think about stopping.
- Stop if someone is watching.
- The bar is closed.
2. What does a solid red arrow pointing right mean?
- Don’t turn right on red.
- Turning right takes you to a flashing red light.
- Falling off of the right side of your motorcycle is prohibited.
- Move over to the right and let that annoying woman in the tailgating Honda Civic pass you.
3. What does a flashing yellow arrow pointing left mean?
- Turn left if it is safe to do so, but yield to oncoming traffic.
- Turn left as slowly as possible.
- Turn left and pop a wheelie.
- Only yellow taxicab drivers are allowed to turn left. (Unless they’re on strike.)
4. What does a solid green light in a left-turn lane mean?