- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
NORTHWEST LAS VEGAS PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Injured in an Accident in Northwest Las Vegas?
You Deserve a Top Personal Injury Attorney.
When you’ve been injured, you need an aggressive, results-focused Northwest Las Vegas personal injury attorney on your side. At the office of Naqvi Injury Law, our Northwest Las Vegas personal injury attorneys understand what you’re going through and the pain, discomfort, heartache, and grief you’re experiencing. We believe that when someone else’s negligence leads to harm, the victim should be compensated in full for their losses. If you’ve been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our law firm directly for legal counsel you can trust. We are here to advocate for you, and get the results that back up our name.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Northwest Las Vegas
Our lawyers have years of experience working on a wide variety of personal injury case types. Types of claims that we work on include:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury and death throughout the country. If you have been in a car accident, our lawyers will guide you through the claims process and help you to prove fault and damages.
- Bicycle accidents. While Northwest Las Vegas has many amenities, it’s not the best place in the world to be a bicyclist. With high levels of traffic, riding a bike in Northwest Las Vegas can be dangerous. If you or a loved one has been involved in a bicycle accident, our lawyer will work hard to get you the full value of your damages.
- Motorcycle accidents. Like bicycling, motorcycling is a great activity, but not necessarily the safest one. When a motorcyclist is involved in a crash, the injuries can be truly catastrophic, and fatal in some cases.
- Large truck accidents. Accidents involving semi-trucks and tractor-trailers are often catastrophic, as well as legally complex. We’ll work with you to determine liability for the accident, review insurance policies, and prove fault and damages.
- Products liability claims. When a product has a labeling, design, or manufacturing defect and that defect causes harm to a consumer who is using the product as intended, the manufacturer of the product can be held strictly liable for the harm. We can help you to prove that the defect existed and was the proximate cause of your injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents. A slip and fall accident can be minor, or it could be very serious. If the slip and fall accident occurs as a result of a hazard that the property owner knew of or should have known of and should have repaired in a timely manner but did not, the property owner can be held liable for the full value of losses to the victim.
- Wrongful death. There are few things more tragic than losing a loved one. If you have lost a loved one due to the wrongful or neglectful act of another party, our lawyers will be by your side to advocate for you and help you to recover damages for the value of your losses, as well as economic damages to the decedent’s estate.
- More. The above outlines some of the most common types of cases that we take on. If you or a loved one has been injured in a different manner and you’re not sure if you have a case, please call us directly for a free consultation.
The Elements of a Personal Injury Claim
When you have been injured due to the negligence of another party and are thinking about filing a personal injury lawsuit for damages, it will be very important that you can prove each of the four elements of a personal injury suit. The burden is on you, as the plaintiff, to prove the elements by a preponderance of the evidence. Of course, when you hire a Northwest Las Vegas personal injury lawyer, it will be your attorney’s responsibility to gather evidence and build your claim. The four elements of a personal injury case are:
1. Duty. The first element that you’ll need to prove is that the defendant in the case owed you a duty of care. Often, this duty is implied. For example, all drivers on the road have a duty to all others on the road to operate their vehicles safely. Duty can be more complicated in other case types. Consider the case of a slip and fall: you’ll need to prove that the property owner had a duty to you to maintain their property in a safe condition, which is usually only the case if you were lawfully on the property.
2. Breach of duty. The second element that you have to establish is a breach of the duty of care, often referred to as negligence. This means that the defendant did something outside of what a reasonable person would do in the same situation, such as imbibe alcohol prior to driving, fail to correct a known hazard on their property, etc.
3. Causation. The third element is especially important: you must prove that the breach of duty of care/negligence was the proximate cause of your injuries— that your injuries would not have occurred but for the negligence.
4. Damages. Finally, you must prove that you suffered actual damages as a result of the accident. You can pursue compensation for both economic and noneconomic damages.
Northwest Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Injury Rules
One reason to work with a Northwest Las Vegas personal injury attorney is that your attorney will explain to you all of the rules and regulations associated with a personal injury claim. Important things to be aware of include:
Shared fault laws. Nevada maintains a modified comparative fault rule. This means that you can still recover compensation in an accident even if you contributed to the accident through fault of your own, so long as your percentage of fault is less than 50 percent. However, your recoverable damages award will be reduced in proportion to your degree of fault.
Statute of limitations. You only have so much time to file a lawsuit after being involved in an accident. The statute of limitations for a personal injury suit in Nevada is two years from the date of accident.
Damages recoverable. You can recover both economic and noneconomic damages in a personal injury claim. Note that in medical malpractice claims, noneconomic damages (damages for pain and suffering) are capped.
Our Law Firm Knows How to Get Results
At Naqvi Injury Law, we know how to get results. Our law firm has recovered multiple multi-million dollar awards on the behalf of our clients. When you hire us, we’ll go above and beyond to investigate your case, bring in relevant experts, gather evidence, organize your claim, build a case strategy, and advocate for you in settlement negotiations. We have trial experience and will be prepared to litigate your case in court if needed.
The sooner that you start working with a personal injury attorney, the better. Evidence may be time-sensitive, or could be destroyed if not gathered early. We like to talk to witnesses as soon as possible and get ahead of the other side in building your case.
Why Work with Our Firm?
Call Our Northwest Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Naqvi Injury Law, we believe that you deserve to be compensated in full for your injuries. Our job is to get you the largest settlement or jury verdict possible. We have the results and the reputation to back up our name, and are passionate about what we do. If you or a loved one has been injured and you think that you may have a personal injury claim, please don’t hesitate to call our law firm directly to request a free consultation. You can reach us by phone or online to get started.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Hear what Christina has to say about their experience with Naqvi Injury Law.
5/5 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Other Practice Areas
DRUNK DRIVER ACCIDENTS
MULTIPLE CAR ACCIDENTS
NECK & BACK INJURY
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
SPINE INJURY ACCIDENTS
SWIMMING POOL ACCIDENTS
TAXI CAB ACCIDENTS
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
TRIP & FALL ACCIDENT