Join the Naqvi Family
Why work at Naqvi Injury Law?
- We work hard during work hours so we can play hard outside the office! Experience a team that is more than co-workers – we’re family. We support each other inside and outside the office.
- We offer the best because we hire the best. When you work at Naqvi Injury Law, you’ll be part of an elite team of professionals who are ethical, knowledgeable, thorough, friendly, loyal and honest.
- Top-quality training. Our philosophy is to hire based on personality and work ethic, rather than solely focusing on level of experience. No matter your skillset, you will learn to excel at your position with cross-training opportunities by some of the best in the industry.
- Three magic words – Paid Time Off. We offer competitive vacation time and holiday pay for our full-time employees.
- Reap the benefits. Enjoy top-tier benefits and compensation.
- We love our community. You have the opportunity to give back and work with those who truly care about making a difference in our community.
Our Mission is to help those that have been injured due to the negligence of another person, corporation or insurance company. We are experienced, knowledgeable and committed to success. We know the difference that serious results can make in each of our clients lives.
If this mission statement resonates with you and you want to be recognized for doing meaningful work, take a look at our employment opportunities and complete an application by clicking here.
Join the Naqvi Family
We work hard so we can play hard - and love to have fun!
We find balance in giving our clients the best possible experience while still enjoying #worklife by celebrating Naqvi-versaries (a.k.a. work anniversaries), taking employee trips to Cabo, playing bunco in our holiday jammies, and finding our Zen during in-office yoga classes, just to name a few.
Meet Our Team
My dad is my inspiration.
Everything that we do starts with who we are.
Working here I've had opportunities now that I never would have had.
We're real people connecting with people in the community.
We treat the clients and employees like they're family.
The environment that Farhan and Ellie have built here is incredible.
Claims Team Manager
From the very beginning to the very end of the case, everything happens here.
Naqvi Injury Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer – our employment decisions are not based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Maintaining this philosophy allows us to have a diverse team that offers unique skills, experiences and perspectives!
Start Your Career Today
Don't see a position posted?
If you don’t see a position you are interested in, submit your resume here.