- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
LAS VEGAS AGGRESSIVE DRIVING ATTORNEY
When a person gets behind the wheel of a car, they have a legal and an ethical duty to operate that car safely and responsibly. Unfortunately, emotions sometimes get the best of drivers, and when they do, aggressive driving may be the result. Aggressive driving is not only often illegal, but is downright dangerous, too. If you are the victim of an accident caused by aggressive driving in Las Vegas or surrounding areas of Nevada, you need an experienced Las Vegas car accident attorney on your side who can aid you in seeking damages, proving fault, and recovering the compensation award you deserve. At Naqvi Injury Law, our attorney has never lost a trial and has been named the winner of the “Best of Las Vegas” award for a personal injury attorney. If you’re looking for an attorney you can count on, call the Naqvi Injury Law firm today.
The Insurance Information Institute (III) explains that aggressive driving is a huge factor in car crashes throughout the United States every year. As defined by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), aggressive driving is committing a number of traffic offenses in a manner that endangers other people or property. This definition is very broad, and as such may include acts such as the following:
- Improper following/following too closely;
- Improper or erratic lane change;
- Illegal driving on the shoulder of a roadway;
- Passing where illegal;
- Operating a vehicle in a reckless manner;
- Driving too fast for conditions;
- Making an illegal turn;
- Intentionally cutting off another driver;
- Failing to signal;
- Failing to yield; and
- Intentionally disregarding traffic signs or other traffic laws.
Of the above, speeding/driving at an unsafe speed for conditions is one of the most dangerous. To be sure, speeding has been named a leading cause of accidents, although data shows that top causes also include failing to yield, operating a vehicle in a careless manner, and making an improper turn.
Injuries From Aggressive Driving Accidents
Aggressive driving may be viewed as relatively harmless by some – after all, is there anyone who hasn’t felt a surge of rage when behind the wheel? The truth is, however, that aggressive driving can cause accidents that are serious enough to severely injure, or even kill, others. More than just fender-benders, aggressive driving accidents can cause head-on collisions, T-bone accidents, rollovers, serious rear-end crashes, side swipe collisions, and more. As a result, drivers and passengers may suffer head injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), internal injuries, bone fracture injuries, soft tissue injuries, psychological injuries, and more.
Who Is Liable for an Accident Caused by Aggressive Driving?
When an accident occurs, it can be difficult to determine who is to blame, and in many cases, an investigation will need to be opened in order to figure out exactly what went wrong. In all cases, however, if a driver neglects their duty of care to operate their vehicle in a reasonably safe and careful manner, and if this act of negligence causes the crash, this driver can be held liable for any damages that result. This means that if you have been involved in an accident caused by a driver guilty of any of the actions above, you can seek damages directly from this driver to compensate you for your medical bills, pain, suffering, lost wages, property damage, and any other economic and noneconomic expenses you have suffered.
How to Start the Claims Process after an Aggressive Driver Hits You
If you are involved in a crash with an aggressive driver, you have three options for recovering damages: you may file a claim with the insurance of the at-fault driver, file a claim with your own insurance (which you may do if you have collision coverage, MedPay coverage, or UM/UIM coverage), or file a lawsuit directly against the other driver. To begin the claims process, be sure to contact your insurance company as soon as possible after your crash to report the accident. If the insurance company asks you to give a recorded statement, refrain from doing so until you have spoken with an attorney.
Reputations Are Earned, Not Given
Our law firm’s founding attorney — Farhan Naqvi has handled hundreds of complicated auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
He started his career as an insurance defense attorney many years ago and later joined one of the largest personal injury law firms in Nevada where he often litigated more than 200 cases simultaneously. His strong experience with insurance companies & accident law is the foundation of our boutique law firm. We devote ample resources & time to obtaining maximum compensation for accident victims.
Why You Should Work with Naqvi Injury Law
If you are wondering why you should work with the aggressive driving attorneys at Naqvi Injury Law, consider this:
- Our law firm has trial experience. While your case may or may not go to trial, working with an attorney who is confident in their ability to represent you in court is within your best interests! Not only do we have trial experience, but our attorney has never lost a trial!
- We are highly rated. In addition to having experience in an out of the courtroom, our law firm and our Las Vegas personal injury attorney have received numerous recognitions, including “Best of Las Vegas,” the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and a 10.0 rating on Avvo. Attorney Farhan Naqvi has also been named as one of the best by Vegas Inc. Top Lawyers. In addition to our talented lawyer, our whole team is experienced, skilled, and committed to obtaining the best results possible for your case.
- No hidden fees – we work on a contingency fee basis! Another reason to work with our law firm is that you will never be charged hidden fees. In fact, unless your case is successful, we won’t charge you at all. That’s because we work on a contingency fee basis–which begins with a free consultation–which means that our fee is contingent on you getting a settlement.
Why Work with Our Firm?
At Naqvi Injury Law, we are honest, upfront, and credible. We have a success rate you can feel good about, and our lawyer truly cares about his clients. To learn more about working with the talented Nevada personal injury attorney at Naqvi Injury Law and how we can help you after you are harmed by an aggressive driver, contact our law firm. We are available 24/7.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Other Practice Areas
DRUNK DRIVER ACCIDENTS
MULTIPLE CAR ACCIDENTS
NECK & BACK INJURY
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
SPINE INJURY ACCIDENTS
SWIMMING POOL ACCIDENTS
TAXI CAB ACCIDENTS
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
TRIP & FALL ACCIDENT