How Do I Know If Should Contact a Car Accident Attorney?
Unfortunately, car accidents remain far too common in Nevada. In particular, the city of Las Vegas has some dangerous intersections. If you or your loved one was involved in a traffic collision, you need to take action to protect your rights.
Not all car accident cases require professional legal help. If you were involved in a minor fender bender, no one suffered a serious injury, and your claim has been handled fairly, an attorney may not be able to add value.
However, if you or a loved one was injured, you sustained major property damage, or you are involved in a dispute with another driver or the insurance company, it is crucial that you consult with an experienced Las Vegas car accident attorneyas soon as possible.
Seven Signs that Indicate that You Should Call a Lawyer After a Car Accident
You should contact a car accident lawyer if:
- You or your loved one was injured in the crash;
- Your vehicle was totaled or you sustained major property damage;
- There is a dispute over who was at fault for the collision;
- The other driver fled the scene of the accident;
- The police report contains inaccurate information;
- You are not sure how to file a car accident claim; or
- The insurance company is not offering you full compensation.
In the immediate aftermath of a major car accident, the highest priority must be placed on protecting the health and safety of yourself and your loved ones. Certainly, emergency medical concerns always come first. Further, seemingly mild or moderate injuries always require an in-depth examination by a trained physician. Beyond medical needs, you must be ready to protect your legal rights. It is never too early to call a personal injury lawyer after a traffic collision.
Five Benefits of Hiring a Top-Rated Car Accident Lawyer
Five important benefits of hiring a Nevada car accident attorney after a serious accident are as follows:
- Your lawyer can carefully investigate your accident;
- You will receive guidance on all relevant legal procedures, rules and filing deadlines;
- Your attorney will be able to put a value on your claim;
- You can focus on your family and your health while your case is being resolved; and
- You will not have to deal directly with the insurance company.
There are many advantages to obtaining legal representation. You do not need to worry about the costs. Your claim can be handled by an experienced Las Vegas car accident attorney without you paying any upfront fees or out-of-pocket expenses.
Get Help From a Las Vegas Car Accident Lawyer Today
At Naqvi Injury Law, we are proud to be strong advocates for victims. Our Las Vegas auto accident lawyers fight aggressively to get our clients the maximum available financial compensation. If you or your family member was involved in a serious crash in Clark County, NV, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Las Vegas law office for a free, no obligation claim evaluation.