- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
SUMMERLIN CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
About Car Accidents
Auto accidents remain a major public safety problem in our region. According to the most recent report from the Nevada Department of Transportation, more than 50,000 collisions occur in our state each year, with nearly 80 percent of those taking place in Clark County.
Under Nevada law, the at fault party can be held legally liable for any car accident damages. However, sadly, in reality, injured victims often face a long, challenging road to physical and financial recovery. This is where our firm can help. At Naqvi Injury Law, our experienced Summerlin car accident attorneys are available 24/7, ready to protect your legal rights and help you fight for what is rightfully yours.
You Deserve Full Compensation
If you were hurt in a Summerlin, Nevada, auto accident, you deserve full and fair compensation for your injuries. To obtain this compensation, whether through a settlement agreement, or a court judgment, your damages must be properly documented and presented. Unfortunately, far too many car accident victims are unable to make a full recovery because they fail to satisfy the legal requirement to prove their damages. Our car accident attorneys will make sure that your claim does not suffer this fate. Depending on the nature of your case, we can help you seek financial compensation for:
- Your vehicle damages;
- Emergency medical costs, including ambulance fees;
- All other hospital and medical bills;
- Long-term disability;
- Lost income, including diminished ability to earn;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish;
- Disfigurement and loss of limb; and
- Loss of lifestyle enjoyment.
Summerlin Car Accident Liability
Liability for Summerlin auto accidents must be established under Nevada’s comparative negligence standard. You will need to prove that the other party, usually another driver, contributed, in some manner, to your crash through their unsafe actions or inactions. In auto accident cases, driver negligence can come in a wide variety of forms. Some of the most frequently occurring examples include:
- Distracted driving;
- Unsafe lane changes;
- Following too closely;
- Failure to yield;
- Failure to stop at an intersection;
- Drunk driving;
- Drugged driving; and
- Lack of skill.
Reputations Are Earned, Not Given
Our law firm’s founding attorney — Farhan Naqvi has handled hundreds of complicated auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
He started his career as an insurance defense attorney many years ago and later joined one of the largest personal injury law firms in Nevada where he often litigated more than 200 cases simultaneously. His strong experience with insurance companies & accident law is the foundation of our boutique law firm. We devote ample resources & time to obtaining maximum compensation for accident victims.
Victims Must Be Ready to Deal With Insurance Adjusters
In an overwhelming majority of Nevada auto accident cases, injured victims are required to seek compensation from an insurance company. To put it simply, the big insurance companies are not in the business of paying out full and fair claims without a fight. They will use well-honed tactics and strategies to find ways to limit your financial recovery, or, in some cases, even to deny your injury claim altogether. To protect your legal rights and financial interests, you need to be ready to deal with the insurance company’s representatives. To help get you started, please consider the following five tips for handling insurance adjusters:
- Never admit fault: If you are deemed to be partially at fault for your own crash, your compensation will be reduced. Insurance adjusters want you to accept some of the blame. Do not do it. Let your attorney handle the issue of accident fault.
- Never speculate: Insurance adjusters are trained to come across as friendly and disarming over the phone. They want you to talk about your accident so that they can find information to use against you. Never speculate or give any opinions about your Summerlin accident or your injuries.
- Get everything in writing: It is important to get official verification of everything that you are told. Please be sure to request written copies of all documents and statements. This will give you something to bring to your lawyer for an in-depth review.
- Do not accept the first settlement offer: If your Nevada auto accident claim involves a serious injury, the insurance company’s first offer is unlikely to be their best offer. You need to keep fighting. Never accept anything less than the full settlement that you are owed under the law.
- Work through your lawyer: Finally, the single best way to protect yourself is to deal with the insurance company through your car accident lawyer. Your lawyer will be able to ensure that your rights and interests are protected at every step of the claims process.
Contact Our Summerlin Auto Accident Attorneys Today
Were you injured in a car accident in the Summerlin, Nevada area? If so, our team of aggressive auto accident lawyers is standing by, ready to help.
Why Work with Our Firm?
At Naqvi Injury Law, we have helped many victims obtain the full and fair injury compensation they rightfully deserve under the law. To learn more about how we can help you, please call us today at (702) 728-4848 to set up a free review of your claim.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Other Practice Areas
DRUNK DRIVER ACCIDENTS
MULTIPLE CAR ACCIDENTS
NECK & BACK INJURY
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
SPINE INJURY ACCIDENTS
SWIMMING POOL ACCIDENTS
TAXI CAB ACCIDENTS
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
TRIP & FALL ACCIDENT