- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
PARADISE SPINE INJURY ATTORNEY
Spine Injury Accidents
If you or a loved one is dealing with the devastating effects of a spine injury, you know how difficult it is to get the medical care and treatment you need. While residents of Paradise benefit from the variety of services available locally, the costs associated with obtaining this level of care can be exorbitant. Spine injuries often occur as the result of accidents or due to the reckless and negligent actions of another. When these injuries happen, our Paradise injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you need.
According to the Mayo Clinic, spinal injuries occur as the result of damage to the ligaments, discs, and vertebrae in the spinal column, or to the spinal cord itself. Impacts are severe, requiring ongoing medical care and causing permanent disabilities. At Naqvi Injury Law, we represent people who have suffered spinal injuries due to the following causes:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Car crashes and collisions can result in damage to the spine that is severe and life threatening. These injuries threaten drivers and their passengers, as well as pedestrians and cyclists.
- Falls: Spine injuries can occur due to falls from heights, either at work, home, or in public places, as well as from slip and fall accidents due to wet floors and uneven surfaces.
- Sports and recreational activities: Young people and adults are both at risk for spine injuries due to group sports activities such as football and soccer, as well as from recreational pursuits, such as skiing, diving, or bicycling.
- Acts of violence: Violent assaults and attacks, such as being hit or struck by a heavy object and gun accidents, account for nearly 15 percent of all spine injuries.
- Medical errors and mistakes: Surgical procedures gone wrong can result in serious spine injuries, as can negligence on the part of hospital or nursing home staff in providing for patient safety and protection against falls.
Proving Liability For Spine Injuries
When a spine injury results from the reckless or negligent actions of another, you may be entitled to compensation through an insurance company claim against the at fault party. In order to obtain this compensation, you will need to prove the other party is legally liable for the injuries you suffered. Depending on the circumstances, this may involve collecting police and accident reports, taking photographs of the accident scene, and obtaining video recordings from surveillance cameras in the area. In order to reconstruct how the accident occurred or how the other party was negligent in causing it, you will need to identify witnesses, many of whom may be reluctant to give formal statements unless compelled to do so by a court subpoena.
When you and your family members are dealing with the effects of a spine injury, collecting the evidence in support of your claim is likely to be challenging. Our Paradise injury attorneys understand what is at stake, and we have the knowledge and resources available to put together a strong, solid case on your behalf, freeing you to focus on your recovery.
Dealing With Complications and Negotiating A Settlement
Spine injuries can have lasting impacts on your health and financial security. The National Institute of Health (NIH) states that in addition to limited movement and decreased mobility, spine injury sufferers could find themselves facing the following complications:
- Muscle spasms and pain;
- Pressure sores and infections;
- Urinary and bowel problems, including loss of function and kidney disease;
- Breathing and respiratory problems, such as pneumonia and lung infections;
- Cardiovascular issues, such as poor circulation, blood clots, and increased risk of stroke.
When dealing with insurance companies, it is important to factor in ongoing complications you could suffer in negotiating a settlement. Once you have signed a release or accepted a settlement amount, you will have no further recourse in the event additional costs are incurred.
At Naqvi Injury Law, we can help make sure any settlement offers allow for your long term care needs. In the event a settlement cannot be reached or the person responsible is uninsured, we may be able to pursue compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
Reputations Are Earned, Not Given
Our law firm’s founding attorney — Farhan Naqvi has handled hundreds of complicated auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
He started his career as an insurance defense attorney many years ago and later joined one of the largest personal injury law firms in Nevada where he often litigated more than 200 cases simultaneously. His strong experience with insurance companies & accident law is the foundation of our boutique law firm. We devote ample resources & time to obtaining maximum compensation for accident victims.
We Are Ready To Help You
When dealing with the serious consequences of a spine injury, contact Naqvi Injury Law to get the professional legal help you need.
Why Work with Our Firm?
Our experienced Paradise injury attorneys provide the compassionate, caring client service you deserve at a time like this, while assisting you in getting the maximum amount of compensation you need to recover.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Hear what Samantha has to say about their experience with Naqvi Injury Law.
5/5 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Other Practice Areas
DRUNK DRIVER ACCIDENTS
MULTIPLE CAR ACCIDENTS
NECK & BACK INJURY
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
SPINE INJURY ACCIDENTS
SWIMMING POOL ACCIDENTS
TAXI CAB ACCIDENTS
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
TRIP & FALL ACCIDENT