- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
LAS VEGAS NEGLIGENCE ATTORNEY
Experienced Accident Attorney Here For You
The Nevada Department of Transportation reports that nearly 30,000 people are injured in crashes in the state every year. While some of these injuries are thankfully minor, sadly, many others are extremely serious. All car accident victims deserve compensation for the full value of their damages. Unfortunately, the big insurance companies often make fair compensation difficult to obtain.
Victims must be fully prepared for the accident claims process. More specifically, injured victims need to know how to prove fault in a Nevada car accident case. In our state, fault is generally established by proving negligence. To prevail in your car accident case, you will need to prove negligence.
At Naqvi Injury Law, our top-rated Las Vegas car accident attorneys have extensive experience proving negligence in Clark County car accident cases. If you were injured in a crash, and you believe another party was to blame, you need to take action now to protect your legal rights. Contact our team for immediate legal assistance.
Las Vegas car accident injury claims are typically brought under NRS 41.141, Nevada’s comparative negligence legal standard. Under this type of system, you must be able to prove negligence to hold another party legally liable for your damages. Broadly defined, negligence is the failure to act with due care in a particular situation. Though, applying the negligence standard to real-world situations can sometimes be challenging.
Indeed, while negligence is clear cut in some cases, such as when a driver blows through a red light, causing a major accident, in other situations it can be more difficult to prove. This is why it is imperative that auto accident victims get a qualified attorney by their side as soon as possible after a crash.
A skilled attorney will be able to begin an immediate investigation of your claim to determine the true cause of the accident and to obtain the evidence needed to prove it in court. To establish negligence, your attorney will need to prove each of the following four required legal elements:
- Duty: First, your attorney must prove that the defendant owed you a duty of care. Put simply, a duty is a legal obligation to look out for the well-being of another person. In Nevada, all drivers owe everyone else on the road a duty to operate their vehicle in a safe manner and to comply with all state and local highway rules and regulations.
- Breach: Next, you will need to prove that the driver in question breached their duty of care. This means that you will need to be able to prove that the other driver did something unsafe, and that their actions fell short of what an ordinary, prudent driver would have done in similar circumstances.
- Causation: You will also need to prove that there is some level of causation between the defendant’s breach of their legal duties and your injuries. In other words, proving that another driver did something unsafe is not sufficient to prevail in an auto accident claim; the unsafe action must have, at least in part, contributed to your accident.
- Damages: Finally, you will need to prove your damages. This is a very important step of the legal claims process that is often overlooked by victims. To maximize your compensation you will need to be able to sufficiently document all of your losses.
Compensation Available for Car Accident Victims
If you were injured due to another driver’s negligence, you are entitled to recover compensation for the full extent of your damages. However, sadly, the big insurance companies rarely pay victims what they deserve, without putting up a fight.
Our team knows all of the insurance company’s tricks. In fact, we used to work for the insurance companies. We know exactly what they are going to try to do and we know how to present your case so that you can maximize your financial recovery. We can help you seek compensation for:
- Any damage to your automobile;
- Emergency room fees and ambulance fees;
- All other medical bills;
- Costs related to rehabilitation;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning capacity;
- Long-term disability;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress;
- Loss of limb;
- Loss of life enjoyment; and
- Wrongful death.
Our Top-Rated Attorneys Have Extensive Trial Experience
Our firm has taken countless car accident injury cases to trial in Nevada. We have never lost a jury trial. Not only has Farhan Naqvi been voted the #1 personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas, but he also has the highest possible rating on Martindale (endorsement by judges and other lawyers) and Avvo (endorsement by clients).
At this firm, only the best get hired. That is how we ensure that we will always deliver legendary results for our clients. Currently, we are building an actual courtroom in our Vegas office to conduct mock trials and conduct pre-trial focus groups. The bottom line: We will do everything possible to help injured victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Reputations Are Earned, Not Given
Our law firm’s founding attorney — Farhan Naqvi has handled hundreds of complicated auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
He started his career as an insurance defense attorney many years ago and later joined one of the largest personal injury law firms in Nevada where he often litigated more than 200 cases simultaneously. His strong experience with insurance companies & accident law is the foundation of our boutique law firm. We devote ample resources & time to obtaining maximum compensation for accident victims.
You Can Afford High-Quality Legal Representation
After a major car accident, the last thing you need is more bills. This leads many victims to worry that they will not actually be able to afford a great lawyer. After all, lawyers are expensive, right? Fortunately, this concern is based on a common misconception.
At Naqvi Injury Law, we take on all cases using contingency fee agreements. This means you pay nothing until we win your case. With our firm, there are never any upfront or out-of-pocket costs for you. We are always completely transparent with our clients: No hidden fees, ever.
Why Work with Our Firm?
We can help. At Naqvi Injury Law, we have helped many negligence victims recover full and fair compensation for their damages. If you were injured in an accident, and you believe that the negligence of another party was a factor, please contact our team today at (702) 728-4848 to set up a free, no obligation review of your claim. We represent car accident victims in Las Vegas and throughout Southern Nevada.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Other Practice Areas
DRUNK DRIVER ACCIDENTS
MULTIPLE CAR ACCIDENTS
NECK & BACK INJURY
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
SPINE INJURY ACCIDENTS
SWIMMING POOL ACCIDENTS
TAXI CAB ACCIDENTS
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
TRIP & FALL ACCIDENT