- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
HENDERSON PRODUCT LIABILITY ATTORNEY
Henderson Defective Products
When a defective product causes serious injury, the victim and the victim’s family may be eligible to receive compensation for medical expenses, monetary losses, and pain and suffering when a defective product results in a significant injury. These cases can be very complicated, and success needs hard effort, dedication, and determination.
When it comes to lawsuits involving faulty products and other types of negligence, Naqvi Injury Law has a track record of success. The goal of our strategy is to outwork the opposition in terms of research. We make every effort to ensure that our clients receive the compensation they require to recover.
Our firm represents clients in all types of product liability cases, such as those involving:
- Defective vehicles and vehicle components
- Defective drugs and medical products
- Defective consumer products
- Inadequate safety advisories and usage instructions
- And other product liability cases
Manufacturing and Design Defects
At Naqvi Injury Law, we frequently handle cases involving personal injuries brought on by manufacturing company design or marketing flaws. These kinds of flaws also happen to be the most typical grounds for a nationwide product liability lawsuit. Our product liability attorney aids victims of defective items in building a strong case against the maker, wholesaler, or distributor who may be responsible for their damages. In order to accomplish this, we compile evidence and use it in conjunction with our understanding of product liability law to counsel clients on the best course of action for achieving the best result for their case.
Manufacturing defects and design defects are the two main categories of product defects recognized by the law.
- Manufacturing Defects:Manufacturing defects happen when there is a mistake made during the product’s assembly phase or when the final product has a part that wasn’t meant to be there. A manufacturer’s flaw is only discovered on a small percentage of the manufacturer’s products, though, because a product problem is typically discovered straight away by the manufacturer, a manufacturer’s employee, a distributor, or a customer. When a mistake is discovered, the producer takes a great effort to fix it, remake the item, and recall any products that have the flaw.
- Design Defect: A design defect varies from a manufacturing fault in that it was caused by a mistake in the product’s initial design. In other words, a manufacturing flaw did not exist when the product was designed, but a design defect did. Even though it was purposeful, a design flaw wasn’t intended to hurt the customer. A manufacturer typically won’t be aware of a design flaw until the flaw really causes damage. Unfortunately, until the fault is found, all of a manufacturer’s products will have it because a design flaw was purposeful and not intended to cause harm.
When using a design defect as the basis of a product liability claim, our Las Vegas product liability attorneys will determine the following based off the injuries sustained and the circumstances surrounding your injuries:
- Whether or not the product’s initial design was unreasonably dangerous to begin with;
- Whether or not it was possible for the manufacturer and their design team to foresee harm to the potential user; and
- Whether or not the manufacturer could have used a better design that was economically feasible and that would not have altered the purpose of the product in any way.
If we can determine that the answer is yes to any one of the proposed scenarios above, you have a strong basis for a product liability suit.
Failure to Warn
Manufacturing defects and design defects are not the only ways that a company may be held liable for a dangerous product. A product liability case can also be made if a person sustains an injury due to the manufacturer’s failure to warn the consumer of possible risks. In the instances in which failure to warn is the cause of damages, any person or entity in the chain of distribution may be held liable, including the distributor and retailer.
- Required Warning Labels:According to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), warning labels and symbols should be easy to read by everyone, offer a more detailed explanation regarding the potential risks associated with a product, and illustrate the safety risks with pictures. An adequate warning label should also do the following:
- Inform the consumer of any existing hazards;
- Inform the consumer of any potential risks involved by using the product, and how severe those risks may or may not be;
- Inform the consumer of any effects from possible hazards; and
- Educate the consumer on how to use the product so as to avoid the hazard.
More About Product Liability
Manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers have a grave responsibility to the consumer, and as such, must follow several stringent regulations and fulfill numerous requirements before releasing their product for consumer use. Failure to do so could put them at risk for a potential product liability lawsuit. At Naqvi Injury Law, our Las Vegas product liability attorneys have advocated on behalf of a number of clients who were injured due to inadequate warning labels, design defects, and manufacturers defects, and now we are prepared to fight for you.
Product Liability Case Types
The customer may bring a claim for one of three reasons even though a manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, or retailer has an inherent duty of care to the consumer:
- Strict Liability
- Breach of Warranty
Negligence:: If you decide to file a lawsuit for negligence, you must demonstrate that the maker was irresponsible throughout the product’s design, manufacturing, or both phases. Additionally, you must demonstrate that the faulty product was to blame for your damages and subsequent injuries. You must demonstrate that the manufacturer or another party in the distribution chain owed you, the customer, a duty of care and that they violated that duty by acting carelessly. A duty breach can be established by demonstrating that the defendant was aware of or ought to have been aware of the fault and failed to remedy it as required.
Product development involves many different steps, many of which can be taken incorrectly. These consist of::
- the creation or evaluation of product plans;;;
- the upkeep of the equipment used to create the items;
- failing to anticipate potential uses for the product beyond those originally planned;
- failure to anticipate and/or test for such flaws; and
- the hasty launching of a product in an effort to outdo the competitors.
Strict Liability:Nevada is a strict liability state, therefore to establish that a product’s design, manufacture, or warning labels caused the plaintiff’s injuries, the plaintiff only needs to show that the product caused the injuries. Regardless of how carefully the manufacturer made the goods, the plaintiff will probably succeed if they can show that any one of these factors contributed to their injuries. However, keep in mind that in order to establish strict culpability, the commodity must have been obtained through the chain of distribution at the time of purchase and cannot have been secondhand.
Breach of Warranty:Finally, a manufacturer or retailer may be held liable for violating the consumer’s warranty. Two different warranty kinds can be revoked:
- Express Warranty:An express warranty is simply an assumed warranty, meaning that the maker or retailer presented the goods in a particular light in order to persuade the customer that it is secure and secure to be used as they shown.
Implied Warranty: An implied warranty is a commitment given directly by the manufacturer about the security of the product.
- Implied Warranty:An implied warranty is a direct promise made by the manufacturer regarding the product’s safety.
If either the express warranty or the implied warranty is breached in any way, the consumer has grounds to sue the manufacturer or retailer.
Reputations Are Earned, Not Given
Our law firm’s founding attorney — Farhan Naqvi has handled hundreds of complicated auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
He started his career as an insurance defense attorney many years ago and later joined one of the largest personal injury law firms in Nevada where he often litigated more than 200 cases simultaneously. His strong experience with insurance companies & accident law is the foundation of our boutique law firm. We devote ample resources & time to obtaining maximum compensation for accident victims.
Building a Strong and Persuasive Case
Investigations into the causes of failure that are quite technical in nature frequently determine how a product liability lawsuit turns out. A network of specialists in engineering, materials science, and other sectors is available through Naqvi Injury Law. To pinpoint precisely why the product failed, we collaborate closely with these experts. In order to comprehend the impact of the product failure on the victim’s body and bodily systems, our company additionally collaborates with human factor specialists and bio-mechanical scientists.
The conclusions of these experts will be used by us to refute the defense’s claims and show how the product was to blame for the incident and the victim’s subsequent harm.
Why Work with Our Firm?
In personal injury cases, you may only have one opportunity to obtain compensation and justice. Naqvi Injury Law realizes that in many ways your future depends on our work. We are determined to win for our clients — so they can get the compensation, medical care and services they need to recover to the fullest extent possible.
At Naqvi Injury Law, we strive to outwork the other side, because we know the future of clients may depend on our efforts.
Naqvi Injury Law offers many benefits to car accident victims. In terms of fees, we usually charge only 25 to 33 percent of the total compensation, versus fees of up to 50 percent at other law firms. We also advance all costs while your case is pending.
When you hire one of our skilled attorneys, you’ll never have to wonder what comes next. We’ll guide you through the steps of pursuing the best payout for your injuries, while advising you of potential problems or practices to avoid while your case is being reviewed and worked on. We are available to answer any questions you may have about the different legal processes involved in your case, so you’ll never have to guess at what comes next. Unlike some law firms, we don’t charge you any fees until you receive compensation for your case, which means you can retain our services no matter what your financial situation may be. Give us a call, contact us through our website, or send us an email.
Experience, compassionate service, and the determination to prevail are the foundations of our law firm – the choice is clear.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Hear what Samantha has to say about their experience with Naqvi Injury Law.
5/5 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Other Practice Areas
DRUNK DRIVER ACCIDENTS
MULTIPLE CAR ACCIDENTS
NECK & BACK INJURY
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
SPINE INJURY ACCIDENTS
SWIMMING POOL ACCIDENTS
TAXI CAB ACCIDENTS
TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
TRIP & FALL ACCIDENT