- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney
- Voted Best Law Firm
- Voted Best Customer Service
We Are Open for Business
Naqvi Injury Law is Fully Open For Business
We are as committed as ever to helping those that have become injured due to car accidents, premises liability (e.g. slip and falls), and any other case where someone was negligent and caused another person harm.
Well before coronavirus COVID-19 struck Nevada, our law firm was fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology to represent clients without them ever stepping foot in our office. This is because many clients are too injured to see us in person or live out of state.
- Our attorneys are still standing by 24-7 to assist anyone injured. Call us at 702-INJURED (702-465-8733).
- If you prefer, we are fully equipped to video conference (FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, etc.).
- All of the documents we need to start working on your case can be sent via email or text message, and can be returned in the same way.
- We have “e-notaries” that can notarize any document electronically.
- Insurance companies are still open for business, and we are actively communicating with them on our clients’ behalf.
- We are aware of doctors that are still open and can treat our injured clients. These doctors are using the most sanitary methods to ensure the safety and wellness of their patients.
We are grateful that our technology allows our staff to work remotely, keeping everyone employed and working to serve you. Thank you for your trust in us. We are Vegas Born and Vegas Strong. Together, we will get through this stronger than ever.
Call (702) 803-3092 Never Settle For Less
Hear what Christina has to say about their experience with Naqvi Injury Law.
5/5 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our law firm by filling out the form below or call us to schedule a free initial consultation. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting accident victims and family who lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Located in Las Vegas, our firm serves clients throughout the state of Nevada.