How to File a Property Damage Claim After an Auto Accident

July 11th, 2010 by Farhan Naqvi in Car Accidents

Before notifying an insurance company about your accident, get two or more written repair estimates, a copy of the accident report filed by police, and any invoices related to storage, towing, or rental expenses if applicable. If the total damages to your vehicle surpass 80 percent of its value, then the insurance company will total it.

Speak with Farhan Naqvi NOW