Halloween is upon us here in the valley once again, and there will be plenty of events going on in and around Las Vegas today and tonight. Obviously, lots of these parties and shows will be happening on The Strip, but many more will be held at other locations. Here is a partial list of events for Halloween that are not taking place on The Strip:
- Halloween Jamboree from 3:30pm to 5:30pm at Helen Meyer Recreation Center – New Forest Drive and South Tenaya
- Halloween festivities at Town Square Park – Las Vegas Boulevard and Sunset
- Halloween at Lake Las Vegas, Lake Las Vegas Resort – Las Vegas Parkway and Grand Mediterra, Henderson
- Trick or Treat at The District at Green Valley Ranch from 5pm to 8pm – Village Walk Drive and Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
- Las Vegas Halloween Parade from 6pm to 9pm – Garces and 4th Street, downtown Las Vegas
- OktoberFrightFest and Asylum from 6:30pm to midnight – Fremont Street Experience, Fremont Street and The Strip
- Monster Mash Bash from 9pm to midnight – Beauty Bar, Fremont Street just off the Strip
In addition, countless youngsters will be taking to the streets and sidewalks looking to trick-or-treat. So if you have to drive after dark on Halloween, please be on the lookout for kids who may dart into the road without warning.
Also, be aware that Halloween is a time for alcohol consumption for many parties, so exercise extreme caution out on the roads. If you are planning on attending a Halloween party or event, please don’t drink and drive.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!