A motorcycle accident can result in serious injuries and damages, ranging from long-term disabilities to lost wages, and high medical bills to lost earning capacity. No matter who was at fault, your insurance company is responsible for covering damages up to what is stated on your policy limits. However, if you are the victim, you are entitled to compensation beyond what is normally offered through your insurance policy. At Naqvi Injury Law, our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of motorcycle accident claims in Henderson, NV. By utilizing our extensive knowledge of the law, skill, and experience in the courtroom, we can help you navigate the accident claims process and ensure that you are adequately compensated for your losses. You should not have to pay for someone else’s negligence – let us fight on your behalf for the settlement you not only need to recover, but also the one that you deserve.
Important Considerations Following a Henderson Motorcycle Accident
There is a lot that you need to consider following a motorcycle accident. Here is a brief list of some considerations that may help you in pursuing your claim:
- Understand that no matter who is at fault, your insurance company is responsible for covering initial medical expenses up to the amount that your policy permits;
- If you are the victim, you are legally entitled to compensation to replace income lost from missed work, decreased earning capacity, extensive medical bills, and other monetary losses that resulted from the accident;
- If you were struck by a commercial vehicle, such as a semi-truck or school bus, they have a greater obligation to be watchful and mindful on the road, and therefore, may be liable for more damages; and
- You are entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering.
Whatever your reason for riding a motorcycle – whether because you like the freedom it gives you or because it saves on gas – you should not have to miss out on the compensation you need to recover just because you choose to ride on two wheels instead of four. Denial of motorcycle accident claims is, unfortunately, a common occurrence. To skip the hassle and headache of dealing with a claim denial, reach out to a Henderson motorcycle accident lawyer as soon after the accident as possible. We can make sure that you have everything you need to file a successful claim the first time around.
The Components of a Successful Motorcycle Accident Claim
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident in Henderson, NV, there are steps that you need to take immediately following the accident to maximize the amount of compensation you stand to receive. The accident attorneys at Naqvi Injury Law encourage accident victims to take the following steps after a motorcycle crash:
- Call 911;
- Identify witnesses and gather their information, including names, phone numbers, and addresses;
- Seek medical attention, and do as the doctor says;
- Do not volunteer any information about the accident or your health without your lawyer present;
- Have a friend or loved one take photos of your injuries to further validate your claim;
- Schedule follow up doctor visits, and make sure you never miss a single one;
- Do not talk to the insurance adjusters without your lawyer present;
- Keep a personal record of how you feel in the days, weeks, and months following the accident;
- Keep a record of how your medical care is or is not helping you; and
- Make sure that your doctor and any health specialists you see are keeping accurate and detailed medical records as well.
An experienced Henderson motorcycle accident lawyer can help you to take actions that will further help your case, and avoid those that will hurt it. For help securing the best possible outcome to your case, contact Naqvi Injury Law as soon as possible.
Reach Out to a Henderson Motorcycle Accident Attorney
When it comes to your health, you do not want to take any chances. Recovering from a motorcycle accident injury can be a long and expensive process, one fraught with ongoing pain and suffering, missed work, endless doctor visits, high medical bills, and loss of enjoyment of life. Dealing with the insurance companies on your own will only add more headache to an already stressful time in your life. At Naqvi Injury Law, we strive to help accident victims reduce the amount of stress in their life by taking over the claims process so that they can focus on healing and getting back to enjoying life.
The accident attorneys at Naqvi Injury Law offers many benefits to motorcycle accident victims. Our Henderson law firm offers lower than average contingency fees, at just 25 to 33 percent of the total compensation won. Additionally, we advance all costs while your case is pending. Most importantly though, we offer skill and expertise where and when it matters. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, or if a loved one was killed in a motorcycle accident, allow us to be your advocates at this difficult time in your life. Give us a call, contact us through our website, or send us an email.